Founder and President of Intelligent Brand Extension Joins Enterprise Radio to discuss Intellectual Property
Tatiana J. Whytelord, Founder and President of Intelligent Brand Extension (I.B.E.) an International Brand Development and Strategy Firm for small and medium sized businesses joins Enterprise Radio and the Legal Corner.
- What is intellectual property and why is it important to protect?
- How does Intelligent Brand Extension play a role in advising and working with clients on developing, growing and protecting their brands?
- Just last week, the U.S. Attorney General and Department of Justice announced they will begin collaborating with the FBI to combat copyright infringement. And Google and Microsoft recently called a truce by dropping 20 patent lawsuits between the two companies. What does this mean for brands who are concerned about intellectual property & growing their businesses?
- What are some common pitfalls of fashion, luxury and beauty brands that are growing in new domestic and international markets?
- How can a business owner protect their intellectual property and at a reasonable cost?
- Can you share with us an example of one of your proudest accomplishments where you’ve blended your expertise as an advertising law, branding and intellectual property expert?
- You’re very active in the startup community, as an outstanding mentor, adviser and inspiration to many women entrepreneurs. What advise do you have for emerging entrepreneurs who are growing a business in the fashion, luxury or beauty industries?
Founder and President Tatiana J. Whytelord is an Intellectual Property, Branding & Advertising Law Expert with over 20 years of experience gained at top tier law firms and multinationals in Canada, USA, France, Monaco, Italy, Mexico, UK and Australia.
Tatiana has advised on IP portfolios and strategies for many luxury brand groups including LVMH, Diageo, Gucci, Marithe & Francois Girbaud, BMW, Perrier-Jouet, Mumm and Courvoisier.
- Posted by Twila Grissom
- On October 23, 2015