Entrepreneur Podcast Network has been recognized internationally as the go-to source that small businesses and Fortune 500 companies look to for convenient and professionally produced interviews with top influencers and newsmakers.
Tatiana J. Whytelord, Founder and President of Intelligent Brand Extension, has been invited to join host of “Enterprise Radio” Eric Dye to discuss various topics such as the basics of intellectual property, examples of brands that manage it successfully and suggestions on how to protect it, and finding ways to grow a business through brand extensions.
- For a lot of people, growing a business is tough work but how one may go about growing their business varies. One of those ways is through a licensing and marketing approach known as brand extension. Tatiana, can you explain to us what is a brand extension?
- How can brand extensions help entrepreneurs at different stages of business?
- You’re known for working with many businesses both large and small. What are some things a small business or entrepreneur should consider when identifying potential brand extension partnerships?
- How do they determine which brand extension partnerships is best for a business or brand?
- Based on your experiences and what you have seen, what are some common mistakes entrepreneurs should avoid when entering a brand extension partnership?
Tatiana was recently recognized by the National Association of Professional Women for outstanding excellence and dedication to her profession.
A third series is due for distribution in the month of July. The podcasts are shared on Entrepreneur Podcast Network social media channels and syndicated to all other platforms including iTunes article and podcast.
- Posted by Twila Grissom
- On July 19, 2016